Thursday, July 24, 2014

New doesn't mean different




It's  strange way the mind works  This morning an ice cream truck came through the sub-division. It brought back memories of the first time I saw one. I was visiting family in East Lansing. The truck came through the sub-division, playing its annoying tune. To my cousins it was old hat. I found it amazing. It was like I just discovered ice cream. Even though there was ice cream bars in the freezer, I had to have one from the truck. I was a total shit. When the truck drove away, I pouted. The next day my Grandma gave in and bought me one. It tasted just the same as the one in freezer.

I wasted all that emotion energy and made everyone else miserable over something I already had just because it was delivered differently. How silly is that?






Love can be a blessing or a curse.
Have you ever met someone and suddenly felt love or hate? Did you wonder why? What if you had forgotten the reason? Would you want to remember if it could save you life? 

Never Can Say Good-bye is a paranormal thriler-horror that combines a traditional ghost story with unique plot twists.


Slated

Facebook

Linked In

Blog

Website








No comments:

Post a Comment